720 O Street is located west of 8th Street, under the Harris Overpass, in Lincoln's Historic Haymarket. This building is just two blocks west of downtown and is within walking distance of the University of Nebraska-Lincoln Campus. It offers easy access to all Haymarket amenities including restaurants, nightlife, farmer's market, and shopping. This building was originally built for a lumber storage company in 1910. In 2003, WRK purchased the property and renovated the interior and facade to meet the modern-day needs of professional office and retail tenants. The building has won several awards and the design team has been recognized for their ability to preserve all of the historic architectural features and amenities of its era. During renovation the building was upgraded with a new roof, heating and cooling units, storefront window and doors, interior finish work and a dock that is equipped with nighttime illumination underneath. Another addition to the building was the secured underground parking that is heated during the winter months.